FORTY ACRES ON THE ROCK RIVER
Immanuel still sits on the original forty acres of land purchased by the founding members of our congregation in the year 1846. The forty acre campus sweeps upward from the shore of the river, first gradually, and then more steeply - at the pinacle of a hill is found the congregation's cemetary.
Located on our campus is the current church building constucted in 1883, school buildings, a teacherage, a parsonage, a playground, soccer and baseball fields, a basketball court, and a cemetary.
VISITORS WELCOME! The pastor is available to provide a tour of our grounds combined with a lesson on our congregation's history. Please call him to make such arrangements.